PACTE DE SANG Index du Forum

PACTE DE SANG
Old My Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PACTE DE SANG Index du Forum -> INSTANCES -> INSTANCES SUR KALIMDOR ET AZEROTH
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davikrys

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Old My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

Old My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

2 Tap "Need Help?". It doesn't matter when or why you deactivated it. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. 8 Tap Continue. You should have access to Facebook again! Method 2 Reactivating Your Account (Desktop) 1 Navigate to Facebook. Check your email for a message from Facebook with details on how to restore your account after you have deactivated it. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Reactivate Your Facebook Account Five Methods:Reactivating Your Account (Mobile)Reactivating Your Account (Desktop)Resetting a Forgotten Password (iOS)Resetting a Forgotten Password (Android)Resetting a Forgotten Password (Desktop)Community Q&A To reactivate a deactivated Facebook account, all you need to do is sign into Facebook on either a mobile device or the desktop site; you may also need to reset your password if you've forgotten it. My account was deactivated because it was hacked. 7 Type your code into the "Enter Code" field. Flag as. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. 4 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. 7 Check your chosen medium of communication for a code. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. 8 Click Continue. How do I get it back on my iPhone 6S? Answer this question Flag as. How do I reactivate it again? wikiHow Contributor Follow the guidelines in the article. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. The Good News. Make sure you have access to whichever medium of communication you choose. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. 2 Tap Forgot Password?. What do I do if the confirmation code expired? Answer this question Flag as. EditRelated wikiHows How to Deactivate a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Quit Facebook How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up How to Set up a Facebook Account How to Upload a Video on Facebook Sources and Citations Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics In other languages: Espaol:reactivar tu cuenta de Facebook,Italiano:Riattivare il Tuo Account di Facebook,Portugus:Reativar sua Conta do Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto reaktivieren,Franais:ractiver son compte Facebook,: Facebook,:Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Mengaktifkan Kembali Akun Facebook Anda,Nederlands:Je Facebook account opnieuw activeren,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 468,734 times. You can also enter a phone number here in lieu of an email address. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline 5a02188284
pirater facebook avec bloc notefacebook instant messenger java downloadi can 39;t see my chat sidebar on facebookis there a way to search for friends on facebook by locationfacebook top liker bothow to crack facebook password with emailfacebook messenger for nokia x3-02 downloadfacebook messenger for s40facebook desktop notifications mac downloadmessenger facebook chat problem

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PACTE DE SANG Index du Forum -> INSTANCES -> INSTANCES SUR KALIMDOR ET AZEROTH Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation